Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Getting Ready For Retirement by Starting a Side Business

It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog. 

Taco Tuesdays at Rubios


What have I been busy doing? The regular: work, family. My son finally got engaged, bought a house and now they are busy remodeling. I can't even begin to fathom what they paid - $688,000. I paid $37,000 cash for mine. It's a mobile home in a beautiful park. We have a lake, tennis courts ( I don't play ) and a swimming pool (I hardly ever get in.) But the place, the grounds I mean, are beautiful. Every day I thank my lucky stars for the wonderful life I have. It hasn't always been this way, in fact we have struggled a lot. Especially with health. My husband has really bad asthma. I had high blood pressure and for some weird reason I developed panic attacks. I tried a lot of different remedies. Then finally I found essential oils. From here I learned about Functional Medicine (Dr. Mark Hyman). I also got very involved with supplements and Herbal blends and remedies.

Now I'm getting ready for retirement. We don't have an extravagant lifestyle. In fact we are very simple people. Our idea of a good time is Red Box, or the cheap $4 movies at the local theater. We live in a really cute and quaint town called Brea. It's small town that sits right at the end of North Orange County and L.A. County, just about 7 miles from Disneyland. Anyway since we live in SoCal just about anytime you want you can walk outdoors and just get outside, or head to the park or a hike and spend no money at all.

For retirement I plan to continue my Nature's Sunshine business. I started NSP out of necessity due to my health. Believe me I was shocked when I found out I had high blood pressure. It took me forever to figure it out, plus I had packed on 50 extra pounds from the time I was in my mid-forties. I am 63 now and finally the weight is coming off. I did a total body cleanse that started with the colon and intestines. From here I moved on to the kidneys, then from here I moved on to the liver and gall bladder.

Have you ever head of "Fatty Liver"?  Yup, that was me. Anyway things are so much better now.I can enjoy myself as I prepare for retirement because I am now in excellent shape. I work in a major bank and most of the stories I hear are so sad, because most people lose their ability to work and their money due to medical and physical problems. I never want to have that happen to me and so I'm grateful to have found NSP.

I hope you are having a wonderful life!

Eva

p.s. here is a pic of my neighborhood:




No comments:

Post a Comment